REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: RFP 2016 – BUILDING ENVELOPE
Proposals due: February 9, 2016
@ 4:00 pm
Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center, in Mission, OR, is seeking Building Envelope services for a new Medical Center.
NOTICE TO PROPOSERS, ALL PROPOSALS SHALL BE:
• Submitted to Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center in a sealed envelope and delivered to:
Wenaha Group Attn: Brian Sewell,
125 SE Court Ave, Suite A
Pendleton, OR 97801
• Sealed Proposals will be received until: February 9 at 4:00 PM PT
• The outside of the envelope shall be clearly marked:
“RFP 2016-Building Envelope”
• All proposals shall be clearly and distinctly typed or written with ink.
• Mistakes shall be crossed out and correction typewritten or written in ink adjacent thereto and initialed in ink by the party signing the proposal or a confirmed authorized representative.
• If a response is not legible, Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center may determine that the proposal is non-responsive.
• All proposals shall be in the format requested and or they may be rejected by YTHC.
• It shall be the proposer’s responsibility to ensure that the proposal is delivered to YTHC at the specified address above before the time and date set for proposal closing as noted in the solicitation.
• YHTC will not be responsible for proposals delivered to any location other than the address listed above. Proposals delivered to another address will be considered non-responsive.
• The RFP documents may be obtained via an email request to Caryn Appler, Procurement Director, email CarynA@wenahagroup.com, questions call 541-561-1221.
Published Jan. 29, 2016.