TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF SALE
The Trustee, under the Trust Deed in this Notice, at the direction of the Beneficiary, elects to sell the property described in the Trust Deed to satisfy the obligation secured by the Trust Deed. Pursuant to ORS 86.745, the following information is provided:
GRANTOR: The Gun Broker & Ammo Depot, LLC, whose last known address is 1083 N Pacific Highway, Woodburn, Oregon 97071 (“Grantor”)
TRUSTEE: Ticor Title, whose address is 222 High Street SE, Salem, Oregon 97301
SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE: JR Trustdeed Law Services, LLC, an Oregon limited liability company, whose address is Two Centerpointe Drive, 6th Floor, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
BENEFICIARY: Zions First National Bank, now known as ZB, N.A., doing business as Zions Bank, whose address is One South Main Street, Suite 1400, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111.
2. DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY COVERED BY THE TRUST DEED:
The real property is described as follows:
The South 50 feet of the following described property:
Beginning at a point on the North line of the Eli Cooley Donation Land Claim in Township 5 South, Range 1 West of the Willamette Meridian, in the City of Woodburn, Marion County, Oregon, which is 384.4 feet Westerly from the Southeast corner of the Jackson Cooley Donation Land Claim; thence South 0°14′ West 200.5 feet; thence South 86°25′ East 234.16 feet, more or less, to the center of the Pacific Highway (99E); thence North 32°37′ East, along the center line of said Highway 228.36 feet to the North line of said Eli Cooley Donation Land Claim; thence North 86°25′ West 366.76 feet to the place of beginning and being all of the real property conveyed by deeds recorded in Volume 266, Page 102 and Volume 212, Page 73, Deed Records for Marion County, Oregon.
SAVE AND EXCEPT that portion lying within Hardcastle Avenue and within Pacific Highway 99E.
ALSO SAVE AND EXCEPT that portion conveyed to the State of Oregon by and through its Department of Transportation by Deed recorded on March 13, 1979 in Reel 159, Page 1898, Microfilm Records, Marion County, Oregon.
ALSO SAVE AND EXCEPT that portion conveyed to the City of Woodburn, a municipal corporation recorded June 4, 1979 in Reel 170, Page 187, Microfilm Records, Marion County, Oregon.
TOGETHER WITH a 10 foot wide easement along the North line of the above described property beginning at the Northeast corner of the above described property and extending to the West 140 feet.
ALSO TOGETHER WITH a 24 foot wide easement the center of which beginning at a point 89.5 feet East of the Northwest corner and along the South line of Hardcastle Avenue recorded in Volume 266, Page 102, and Volume 212, Page 73, Deed of Record, for Marion County, and extending to the North line of the above described property.
(The real property is also known as 1083 N Pacific Highway, Woodburn, Oregon 97071.)
3. RECORDING: The Trust Deed was recorded on October 5, 2007, in Reel No. 2875, at Page No. 67, Official Mortgage Records in the county clerk’s office of Marion County, Oregon.
4. DEFAULT FOR WHICH FORECLOSURE IS MADE: Grantor is in default and Beneficiary seeks to foreclose the Trust Deed for failure to pay the monthly payment due on September 1, 2015, or any payment due thereafter; and for failure to pay real property taxes for the years 2014-2015 and 2015-2016.
5. SUM OWING ON OBLIGATION SECURED BY TRUST DEED: Beneficiary has declared all amounts owing on the obligation secured by the Trust Deed immediately due and payable. The sum owing on the obligation secured by the Trust Deed is: Principal of $144,440.96, together with interest thereon at the variable rate through February 29, 2016, in the amount of $4,582.49, and at the variable default rate thereafter, until paid; late charges in the amount of $375.52 accumulated through February 16, 2016, and continuing to accrue at the rate of five percent (5%) of the payment amount due per month, until paid; prepayment premium in the amount of $2,888.82; unpaid delinquent real property taxes in the amount of $2,721.39 for the tax year 2014-2015 and $3,302.21 for the tax year 2015-2016, together with interest and penalties as assessed by the county tax assessor; Beneficiary’s fees and costs incurred due to bankruptcy filings in the amount of $9,584.40; foreclosure report premium; costs and disbursements; attorney fees; Trustee’s fees; and reimbursement for any sums advanced by Beneficiary to protect its security interest in the described property.
6. ELECTION TO SELL: Both the Beneficiary and the Trustee have elected to sell the real property to satisfy the obligations secured by the Trust Deed. A Trustee’s Notice of Default and Election to Sell was recorded on March 8, 2016, in Reel No. 3796, at Page No. 499, Official Mortgage Records in the county clerk’s office of Marion County, Oregon.
7. SALE: The sale shall be held:
On the Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2016
At the Time: 10 a.m. in accord with the standard of
time established by ORS 187.110
At the Place: Front Entrance of the
Marion County Courthouse
100 High Street NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
8. RIGHT TO DISMISSAL AND REINSTATEMENT: Take notice that any person named in ORS 86.753 has the right, at any time prior to 5 days before the date last set for the sale, to have this foreclosure proceeding dismissed and the Trust Deed reinstated according to its terms by payment to the Beneficiary, or the Beneficiary’s successor in interest, of the entire amount then due (other than such portion of the principal as would not then be due had no default occurred) and by curing any other default of the Trust Deed that is capable of being cured, by tendering the performance required under the obligation or Trust Deed, and in addition to paying the sums or tendering the performance necessary to cure the default, by paying all costs and expenses actually incurred in enforcing the obligation and Trust Deed, together with trustee’s and attorneys’ fees not exceeding the amounts provided by ORS 86.753.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
Without limiting the Trustee’s disclaimer of representations or warranties, Oregon law requires the Trustee to state in this Notice that some residential property sold at a trustee’s sale may have been used in manufacturing methamphetamines, the chemical components of which are known to be toxic. Prospective purchasers of residential property should be aware of this potential danger before deciding to place a bid for this Property at the trustee’s sale.
DATED this 11th day of March, 2016.
JR Trustdeed Law Services, LLC, an Oregon
limited liability company, as Successor Trustee
By: Edward H. Trompke, Its Manager
Douglas P. Cushing
Attorney for Successor Trustee
STATE OF OREGON )
County of Clackamas )
I hereby certify that I am the attorney or one of the attorneys for the above named Successor Trustee and that this is a complete and exact copy of the original Trustee’s Notice of Sale except that the notice to tenant language has been omitted pursuant to ORS 86.774(2)(b).
/s/ Douglas P. Cushing
Attorney for Successor Trustee
Published June 15, 22, 29 & July 6, 2016.