ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION
PREQUALIFICATIONS TO BID: QUINAULT BEACH RESORT & CASINO, CASINO
RENOVATION AND EXPANSION
OCEAN SHORES, WA
Bids due: July 12, 2016 @ 1:00 pm
Project: Quinault Beach Resort & Casino, casino renovation and expansion
78 State Route 115, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Owner: Quinault Indian Nation Enterprise Board
Contracting Officer: Patrick Spydell, Construction Project Manager
Submittal Date/Time: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 by 1:00 PM PDT
Prequalifications: The Quinault Beach Resort & Casino is Ocean Shores, WA is soliciting proposals of Qualification for the interior remodel and expansion of our facility to include a parking structure, new buffet, and expanded casino space. All responders must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered. Please do not respond if you do not meet these requirements.
– Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as Construction Manager, and Construction Manager at Risk
– $60 million single project bonding capacity
– Must have managed construction of single projects totaling $50 million or more
– Must have experience managing projects totaling $25 million or more in the Northwestern US
– Must have experience managing Native American casino single projects totaling $25 million or more
– Must be licensed in the State of Washington
– Must have experience managing projects in remote locations
– Must be able to provide at least five (5) references
– Must be able to provide a list of Native American casino projects you have managed in the past ten (10) years
All responders should contact Patrick Spydell, QBRC Construction Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 360-580-0437, or 360-401-9252 by July 12, 2016 at 1:00 PM PDT. An official Request for Proposal will be sent to all those who respond and meet the requirements listed in this advertisement.
Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO) Title 97 will apply regarding this project. Please contact the QBRC TERO office at 360-276-8211, extension 539 for more information.
Published July 1, 5, 8 & 12, 2016.