REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP):
FAIR CARNIVAL SERVICES
COLUMBIA COUNTY, OR
Proposals due November 17, 2016
@ 2:00 pm
1. The Columbia County Fair Board is seeking proposals from qualified professional carnival operators for carnival services at the annual Columbia County Fair and Rodeo. One three (3) year contract will be awarded with the possibility of three (3) additional one (1) year terms in the County’s discretion. The RFP may be obtained on the Columbia County Fair Board website at (www.columbiacountyfairgrounds.com), or by contacting Butch Guess, Chair of the Columbia County Fair Board, by any of the following means:
PO Box 74
St. Helens, OR 97051
2. The RFP may also be viewed by appointment at the Columbia County Fair Board Office, 58892 Saulser Road, St. Helens, Oregon. Contact Butch Guess, as noted above, for an appointment. All questions regarding this procurement must be directed to Butch Guess. This RFP is being issued under the authority of the Columbia County Board of Commissioners.
3. The Fair Board will receive proposals until 2:00 p.m., November 17, 2016, according to the clock in the Columbia County Fair Board office. Butch Guess, Fair Board President, is the person designated for receipt of proposals. Proposals must be in a sealed envelope marked “Columbia County Fair Carnival Proposal”, or equivalent and must be submitted by the designated day and time by mail to: Columbia County Fair Board, Attn. Butch Guess, PO Box 74, St. Helens, Oregon 97051, or in person to 58892 Sausler Road, St. Helens, Oregon.
4. Proposals will be opened at 2:30 p.m., November 17, 2016. Proposals received prior to closing will be reviewed by an Evaluation Committee chosen by the Fair Board. Proposers judged to be best qualified may be invited for interviews by the Evaluation Committee. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.
5. Columbia County may cancel this procurement or reject any or all proposals in accordance with ORS 279B.100.
Published Sept 27, 2016.