INVITATION TO BID: COLLEGE TO CLINIC SIDEWALK REPAIR PROJECT – PHASE 2
Bids due: November 3, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
1. Sealed bids for the Tillamook Urban Renewal Agency (TURA) “College to Clinic” Sidewalk Repair Project Phase 2 will be received by Paul Wyntergreen, TURA Administrator, for the Tillamook Urban Renewal Agency (TURA) at 210 Laurel Avenue, Tillamook, Oregon 97141 until 2:00 PM, Pacific Daylight Time, on November 3, 2016 at which time and place they will be publicly opened and read aloud.
2. No bids will be accepted after 2:00 PM on November 3, 2016.
3. Only paper copies of bids will be accepted. No electronic or facsimile submittals will be accepted.
4. The elements of work include repair and/or replacement of specific sidewalk segments on 3rd Street in the areas specified on the map included in the bid packet.
5. Include a construction schedule as part of your bid documents. Construction is to be concluded by June 1, 2017.
6. Specific elements of work are listed on the attached matrix, which include address and/or locations of sidewalk repair segments, estimated area to be repaired or replaced, two (2) engineered segments, and a map with marked locations of each sidewalk segment. Bids must utilize the width parameters to match existing sidewalks where feasible or City specifications (broom finish) where new. A site visit to review existing conditions is encouraged.
7. A complete copy of City Design Standards can be found at the City website: http://tillamookor.gov/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Tillamook-Public-Works-Design-Standards-Dec-2014.pdf
8. Contact information should include business name, contact name, mailing address, telephone, cell phone number, FAX number, and email address.
9. TURA reserves the right to waive any bid irregularities or informalities.
No pre-bid conference will be held. No bidder may withdraw or modify the bidder’s bid after the hour set for the opening, until after the lapse of 30 days from the bid opening.
Information Contacts: City Manager/TURA Administrator Paul Wyntergreen (503)374-1829, Public Works Director Tim Lyda (503)812-8802, Executive Assistant Debbi Reeves (503)374-1830.
Full bid information packets can be downloaded at: http://tillamookor.gov/invit ation-to-bid-college-to-clinic-sidewalk-project/phase2
By order of the Tillamook Urban Renewal Agency, October 5, 2016
Published Oct. 11, 2016.