Archive for December 2011
Notice of Budget Committee Meeting
A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the City of West Linn, Clackamas County, State of Oregon, on the budget for the biennium July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2013, will be held at the City of West Linn City Hall Council Chambers, 22500 Salamo Road, West Linn, Oregon, 97068.
The meeting will take place on January 17, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. at West Linn City Hall. This is a public meeting to review the proposed supplemental budget, budget-to-actual results, and to discuss financial planning issues.
Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss budget items with the Budget Committee. For special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act please call City Hall 48 hours prior to meeting date at 657-0331 or TTD 656-4518.
Publish 12/22/2011. WLT9742
NOTICE OF SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET HEARING
CITY OF WEST LINN
A public hearing on a proposed supplemental budget for the City of West Linn, Clackamas County, State of Oregon, for the biennium July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2013, will be held at City Hall, 22500 Salamo Road, West Linn, Oregon. The hearing will take place on the 23th day of January 2012 at 6:30 p.m. The purpose of the hearing is to discuss the supplemental budget with interested persons. A copy of the supplemental budget document may be inspected or obtained online at www.westlinnoregon.gov or at City Hall, 22500 Salamo Road, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
SUMMARY OF SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
[NOTICE ONLY THOSE BUDGET LINES BEING MODIFIED ARE PUBLISHED]
Publish 12/22/2011. WLT9741
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION UNDER
WELFARE AND INSTITUTION CODE
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including
names on birth certificates): A (nombres completos de las personas a ser notificadas, si se saben, incluyendo los nombres en el certificado de nacimiento):
and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child’s name): y a todos los que reclaman ser padre o madre de (nombre del menor):
RAYMOND ANTONIO PEREZ
born on (date): nacido el (fecha):
OCTOBER 26, 2003
At (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): En nombre del hospital u otro lugar de nacimiento y ciudad y estado):
PIONEERS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2. A hearing will be held on (date), at (time), in Dept., located at: Una audiencia tendrá lugar el (fecha): MARCH 5, 2012, a las (hora):
8:30 A.M. (En el Depto.) JUV. En la corte ubicada en:
IMPERIAL COUNTY JUVENILE COURT
324 APPLESTILL ROAD
EL CENTRO, CA 92243
3. At this hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer; En la audiencia la corte considerará las recomendaciones del trabajador social o el funcionario de libertad condicional.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all of your parental rights to the child will be terminated; El trabajador social o el funcionario de libertad condicional recomendará que se libere a su hijo de su custodia legal para que se lo pueda adoptar. Si la corte sigue la recomendación, todos sus derechos como padre serán terminados.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you; Usted tiene el derecho de estar presente en la audiencia, presentar pruebas, y tiene derecho a que lo represente un abogado. Si no tiene un abogado y no tiene dinero para contratar a un abogado, la corte le nombrará uno.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final; Si la corte termina sus derechos como padre es posible que la orden sea final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present; La corte procederá con esta audiencia esté o no usted presente.
Date: DECEMBER 12, 2011
Clerk by: Regina Osuna
Publish 12/22, 12/29/2011, 01/05, 01/12/2012. TT11621
Publish 12/22/2011. TT11618
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
PENINSULA DRAINAGE DISTRICT #1
1880 NE ELROD DRIVE
PORTLAND OR 97211
You are hereby notified that Peninsula Drainage District #1 Board of Supervisors will meet for the mid-year Goal Setting on January 5, 2012, beginning at 8:00 a.m., at the District Office at 1880 NE Elrod Drive, Portland. Agenda items include approval of minutes, Review Goals, Mid-Year Financial Report, and staff updates.
Public members wishing further information for this activity should call the District Office at 503-281-5675 x 300
Mark Wigginton, President
Publish 12/22/2011. PT1107
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The City of Lake Oswego Development Review Commission will hold a public hearing in the City Hall Council Chamber at 380 A Avenue, Lake Oswego, Oregon on Wednesday, January 4, 2012, at 7:00 p.m. to consider the following application:
LU 11-0038, a request by Rivergrove Water District for approval of a Development Review Permit and a modification to a Conditional Use Permit to expand the existing Rivergrove Water District facilities on the site by adding a structure to house a water supply disinfection system.
The property is located at: 4100 Old Gate Road, (Tax Lot 2300 of Tax Map 2 1E 20BB).
The staff coordinator is Leslie Hamilton.
Publish 12/22/2011. LOR12751
Clackamas County intends to amend the Consolidated Plan in the following manner:
Program Year 2011-2012 (2011 Action Plan)
1. Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA) – The County proposes to use federal HOME funds to develop and implement a new rental assistance program. The TBRA program will be used to assist individual households who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. The assistance may be used for rent, utility costs, security deposits, and/or utility deposits. The maximum assistance is 24 months. $100,000 of HOME funds will re-programmed into this activity from Contingency. This is a new program.
For additional information, or to submit comments on the proposed amendment, contact Chuck Robbins at the Clackamas County Community Development Division (503-655-8591), Public Services Building, 2051 Kaen Road – Suite 245, Oregon City, Oregon, 97045. Comments will be accepted until 5:00 PM on Monday, January 23, 2012.
Publish 12/22/2011. LOR12750
NOTICE OF LIQUOR LICENSE APPLICATIONS
NOTICE is hereby given that the following liquor license applications are now pending before the Chief of Police for the City of Beaverton. The licenses will be reviewed and a recommendation will be made to the Beaverton City Council. Comments, which are in writing and relevant to the liquor licenses, should be forwarded to the attention of the Police Chief, PO Box 4755, Beaverton, OR 97076-4755, by Friday, December 30, 2011, by 5:00 p.m.
15151 SW Barrows Rd.
DATE: December 15, 2011
Publish 12/22/2011. VT8425