To place a legal notice ad
Please email us at:
or contact Louise Faxon
at 503-546- 0752

Posts Tagged ‘divorce’


Click to view Divorce Summons.

Publish 08/05/2014.                                PT1301



United States of America, State of Connecticut, Superior Court, Order of Notice in Family Cases. Judicial District of Danbury at Danbury, Lungile Prudence SIBISI, Plaintiff, vs. Thomas Roy HOOKS, Defendant. NOTICE TO THOMAS ROY HOOKS, Return Date: September 24, 2013. The Court has reviewed the MOTION FOR ORDER OF NOTICE and the COMPLAINT which asks for a divorce (dissolution of marriage). The Court finds that the current address of the party to be notified is unknown and that all reasonable efforts to find him have failed. The Court also finds that the last known address of the party to be notified was 333 SW Oak Street, PORTLAND, OREGON 97206.

The Court ORDERS that notice be given to the party to be notified by having a State Marshall or other proper officer place a legal notice in the Portland Tribune, a newspaper circulating in Portland, Oregon, containing a true and attested copy of this ORDER OF NOTICE and a statement that AUTOMATIVE ORDERS HAVE BEEN ISSUED IN THE CASE AS REQUIRED BY SECTION 25-6 OF THE CONNECTICUT PRACTICE BOOK and are a part of the Complaint on file with the Court. The Notice should appear before September 12, 2013 and proof of service shall be filed with this Court. Signed: Heidi G. Winslow, Judge August 15, 2013.

STATE OF OREGON, COUNTY OF MULTNOMAH, AUGUST 30, 2013. The Within is a true and attested copy of the original Order of Notice given to me for service by publication. Automatic Court Orders have been issued in this case as required by Section 25-6 of the Connecticut Practice Book and are part of the complaint on file with the Court.
Publish 08/29/2013.                                PT1224


In the Matter of the Marriage of:
Dirk E. Boston, Petitioner, and Sara L. Boston, Respondent.

TO: Sara L. Boston, Respondent.
Case No. 10-3033

Last Known Home Address: 4800 SW Schools Ferry Rd Apt K-203, Beaverton OR 97007 (respondent no longer lives at above address). Work Address: unknown.
The petitioner has filed a Petition asking for the use of a public service of a Divorce Summons. If you do not file the appropriate legal paper with the court in the time required (see below), your spouse/partner may ask the court for a judgment against you that orders the relief requested.
You must “appear” in this case or the other side will win automatically. To “appear,” you must file with the Court a legal paper called a “Response” or “Motion.” Response forms may be available through the court located at 230 Strand St, St. Helens, OR 97051. This Response must be filed with the court clerk or administrator within thirty (30) days along with the required filing fee. It must be in proper form and you must show the Petitioner’s attorney (or the Petitioner if he/she does not have an attorney) was served with a copy of the “Response” or “Motion.” The location to file your response is at the court address indicated above.
If you have questions, you should see an attorney immediately. If you need help finding an attorney, you may call the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service at (503) 684-3763 or toll free in Oregon at (800) 452-7636.
If special accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act is needed, please contact your local court at the address above; telephone number: 503-397-2327.
Certificate of Document Preparation:
I selected this document for myself and I completed it without paid assistance.

/s/ Dirk E. Boston, Petitioner
39495 Cascadia Villlage Dr #6 Sandy OR 97055
Phone: (503) 668-9369
Publish 03/25, 04/01, 04/08, 04/15/2010.        VT8138