Posts Tagged ‘TT11769’
CITY OF TIGARD
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
MAIN ST OFF-STREET PARKING LOT IMPROVEMENTS
The City of Tigard will receive sealed bids from qualified firms at Tigard City Hall’s Information Desk at 13125 SW Hall Blvd., Tigard, Oregon 97223 until 2:00 pm local time, February 26, 2013 for the Main St Off-Street Parking Lot Improvement construction project. Bids will be opened and publicly read aloud immediately after the bid’s closing time and date at Tigard City Hall.
The project, Main St Off-Street Parking Lot Improvements, generally consists of the following:
1. Clearing and Grubbing.
2. Excavation and embankment for parking lot construction.
3. Installation of storm drainage pipes, trench drain, and catch basins.
4. Paving parking lot surface.
5. Installation of concrete driveway approach, and concrete sidewalk.
6. Installation of extruded curb and wheel stops.
7. Permanent striping, signage, and pavement markers.
8. Installation of site lighting, pole mounted underground meter service, conduit, and wiring.
9. Installation of landscaping and irrigation.
10. Remove/Reinstall Fencing.
11. Temporary signage, protection, and traffic control.
12. Soft Spot Excavation and Embankment identified as an Alternative Bid Item.
13. Performance of additional and incidental work as called for by the specifications and plans.
Basis of Bid Award shall incorporate all items identified on the Bid Schedule.
Pursuant to Tigard Public Contracting Rule 30.055, all bidders must submit a bid security to the City along with their bid in an amount equal to ten percent (10%) of their base bid. In the event a bid exceeds $100,000, Bidders must submit a First Tier Subcontractor Disclosure Form, provided in this packet, to the City no later than 4:00 pm local time, February 26, 2013.
The City anticipates this will be a prevailing wage rate project. The provisions of ORS Chapters 279A and 279C and all other Oregon and Federal provisions pertaining to minimum salaries and wages shall be incorporated by reference as if fully set forth in any contract resulting from this Invitation to Bid. Contractor shall provide proof to the City prior to the beginning of any of the work that the Contractor has filed a public works bond with a corporate surety in the amount of $30,000 with the Construction Contractors Board as required under Oregon PWR law.
No bid will be considered unless fully completed in a manner provided in the bid packet. Facsimile and electronic (email) bids will not be accepted nor will bids be accepted after the stated opening date and time. Bids received after the closing time will be returned to the submitting firm unopened after a contract has been awarded for the required services.
Bid packets may be obtained in person at Tigard City Hall’s Information Desk located at 13125 SW Hall Blvd., Tigard, Oregon 97223, or by contacting Joe Barrett, Sr. Management Analyst, at either (503) 718-2477 or email@example.com. The City may reject any bid not in compliance with all prescribed public bidding procedures and requirements, and may reject for good cause any or all bids upon a finding of the City if it is in the public interest to do so.
Publish 02/14/2013. TT11769