Posts Tagged ‘Wastewater Treatment Plant’
PUBLIC HEARING ITEM:
The following will be considered by the Tigard Planning Commission at a Public Hearing on Monday January 14, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the Tigard Civic Center – Town Hall, 13125 SW Hall Blvd., Tigard, Oregon.
Public oral or written testimony is invited. The public hearing on this matter will be held under Title 18 and rules of procedure adopted by the Council and available at City Hall or the rules of procedure set forth in Section 18.390.060.E. The Planning Commission’s review is for the purpose of making a recommendation to the City Council on the request. The Council will then hold a public hearing on the request prior to making a decision.
Further information may be obtained from the City of Tigard Planning Division (Staff contact: John Floyd) at 13125 SW Hall Blvd., Tigard, Oregon 97223, by calling 503-718-2429 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
DEVELOPMENT CODE AMENDMENT (DCA) 2012-00004
– DURHAM ADVANCED WASTEWATER TREATMENT FACILITY PLAN DISTRICT & GENERAL PLAN DISTRICT STANDARDS DEVELOPMENT CODE AMENDMENT –
REQUEST: The City of Tigard proposes legislative amendments to the Tigard Development Code (TDC) and Zoning Map in a combined amendment package to adopt two new chapters and clarify the applicable boundaries of four existing chapters. The City proposes the adoption of Chapter 18.605 (Plan Districts) to provide a purpose statement and approval standards for the adoption of future plan districts or the modification of existing and future community plan districts. The City and Clean Water Services jointly propose the adoption of Chapter 18.650 to create a new plan district to govern future development within the 106 acre Durham Advanced Wastewater Treatment Facility (Durham Facility). The City also proposes text amendments to TDC Chapters 18.600, 610, 620, 630, and 640 to create a uniform naming convention and add boundary maps to provide clarity as to where the regulations apply; boundary maps to be identical to those adopted with the applicable chapters and are for illustrative and clarifying purposes only. The City also proposes corresponding changes to the official Zoning Map to add the boundaries of the Durham Facility Plan District and four other existing plan districts which are not presently shown (Downtown, Tigard Triangle, Washington Square Regional Center, and Durham Quarry aka Bridgeport Village). LOCATION: Citywide and as shown on attached map. APPLICABLE REVIEW CRITERIA: Statewide Planning Goals 1, 2, 6, 9, 10, 11 and 13; Metro Urban Growth Management Function Plan Title 4; Comprehensive Plan Goals 1, 2, 6, 9, 10, and 11; and Community Development Code Chapters 18.380 and 18.390.
********please insert TT11745 map here*******
Publish 01/03/2013. TT11745
INVITATION TO BID
1. Notice is hereby given that the Owner, City of Scappoose, will receive sealed bids for rehabilitation of the:
Wastewater Treatment Plant Clarifiers according to the Drawings and Project Manual and accepted by the Owner and described in general as: surface preparation and recoating of the exposed steel parts of one clarifier generally including the clarifier mechanism, weir, scum baffle, rake arms, piping and the effluent trough.
2. Questions regarding the project may be directed to Gordon Munro, P.E. of Kennedy/Jenks Consultants at:
200 SW Market St., Suite 500
Portland, OR 97201
3. Pre-Bid Conference. A pre-bid conference is Not Planned for this project. Bidders may view the project sites with an appointment. Call Kevin Turner at the City of Scappoose wastewater treatment plant at 503 543-7183.
4. Bid Opening. Sealed bids will be received until 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) on Thursday June 2nd, 2011 at City Hall located at:
City of Scappoose
33568 E Columbia Ave
Scappoose, OR 97056
Bids received after the stated date and time will not be accepted. No Facsimiles will be accepted. The submittal envelope shall be marked, “Bid for Scappoose WWTP Clarifier Improvements” or similar wording. A public bid opening will be held shortly after closing in the Scappoose City Council Chambers. Interested parties are invited to attend.
In accordance with State law, first tier subcontractor forms are due two (2) hours after the bid closing time.
5. Bid Security. Prospective bidders shall enclose with each Bid a surety bond, cashier’s check, or certified check of the Bidder, made payable to the City of Scappoose, for 5 percent (5%) of the Bid as Bid Security. The bid bond/check shall be given as a guarantee that the bidder will execute the contract, if it be awarded, in conformance with the Contract Documents and shall provide the surety and bonds as specified herein within fifteen (150 days after notification of award of contract to the bidder.
6. Oregon Public Contracting Laws. Bidders are required to comply with applicable bidding and contracting procedures and all applicable State of Oregon Public Works contracting rules and regulations.
7. Owner Reservations. The Owner reserves the right to reject any and all bids or to waive any irregularities or informalities in any bid.
8. Copies of Documents. The Drawings and Project Manual may be examined or obtained at:
200 SW Market St. Suite 500
Portland, Oregon 97201
The non-refundable cost of a half-sized set of Drawings and Project Manual is $30. Make checks payable to the Kennedy/Jenks Consultants.
The City of Scappoose is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Publish 05/11/2011. SCS803