ADVERTISEMENT FOR GENERAL
CONTRACTOR PREQUALIFICATIONS TO BID: QUINAULT BEACH RESORT & CASINO
CASINO RENOVATION AND EXPANSION
OCEAN SHORES, WA
Bids due: January 12, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
PROJECT: Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Casino Renovation and Expansion
State Route 78
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
OWNER: Quinault Indian Nation Enterprise Board
CONTRACTING OFFICER: Patrick Spydell, Construction Project Manager
SUBMITTAL DATE/TIME January 12, 2016 by 2:00 PM PST
PREQUALIFICATIONS: The Quinault Beach Resort & Casino in Ocean Shores, WA is soliciting Proposals of Qualifications for the interior remodel and expansion of our facility to include a parking structure, new buffet and expanded casino space. All Responders must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered. Please do not respond if you do not meet these requirements.
• $60 million single project bonding capacity
• Must have constructed projects totaling $50 million or greater
• Must have experience building projects totaling $25 million or greater in the Northwestern U.S.
• Must have experience building Native American casino projects totaling $25 million or greater
• Must be licensed in the state of Washington
• Must have experience building projects in remote locations
• Must be able to provide at least five (5) referrals
• Must be able to provide a list of Native American casino projects completed in the last ten (10) years
All responders should contact Patrick Spydell, QBRC Construction Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 360-289-6098 by January 12, 2016. An official Request for Proposal (RFP) will be sent to all those who respond and meet the requirements listed in this advertisement.
Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO) will apply regarding this project. Please contact the TERO office at 360-276-8211 extension 539 for information.
Published Jan. 1, 5, 7 & 8, 2016.