REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN SERVICES
FOR BUILDING GROUP SMALL
PROJECTS CONTRACT NO. RC160169JB
Proposals due: February 10, 2016
@ 2:00 pm
1. The Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon (TriMet) requests Statements of Qualifications (referred to herein as “Proposals”) from firms interested in providing architectural design services for TriMet’s Capital Project’s Building Group for various small projects as described herein.
2. Interested firms may provide a Proposal, as outlined in this request, which shall be submitted to Jackie Blyn, Senior Contract Administrator, 1800 SW First Ave., Suite 300, Portland, OR 97201 no later than February 10, 2016, at 2:00 p.m. (local time). Proposals will not be publicly opened.
3. Proposers should register on TriMet’s Vendor Registration System https://www.ebidexchange.com/trimet/. In the event solicitation addenda are issued only registered Proposers will be notified via e-mail of the availability of addenda for download. Acknowledgement of addenda will be required.
4. A Pre-Proposal Conference will be held on January 29, 2016, beginning at 10:00 a.m. (local time) at TriMet’s Harrison Square office, 1800 SW First Ave., Suite 300, Portland 97201, in the Columbia conference room. Attendees must sign in with reception in Suite 300 before proceeding to the second floor meeting room.
5. All questions regarding this procurement must be directed to Jackie Blyn, Senior Contract Administrator, at 1800 SW First Ave., Suite 300, Portland, OR 97201, via email (preferred method) to email@example.com, via phone: 503-962-2218 or via fax: 503-962-2298.
TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT OF OREGON
Jackie Blyn Senior Contract Administrator
Published Jan. 26, 2016.