REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: DESIGN
SERVICES FOR LIGHT RAIL (CROSSING)
PEDESTRIAN SAFETY ENHANCEMENTS
CONTRACT NO. RC160187JB
Proposals due: March 8, 2016 @ 3:00 pm
1. The Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon (TriMet) requests Statements of Qualifications (also referred to herein as “Proposals”) from firms interested in providing survey, assessment support, preliminary and final design services, and construction support related to Light Rail Transit (LRT)/pedestrian enhancements for selected at-grade crossings throughout the rail transit system.
2. Interested firms may provide a Proposal, as outlined in this request, which shall be submitted to Jackie Blyn, Contract Administrator, 1800 SW First Ave., Suite 300, Portland, OR 97201 no later than March 8, 2016, at 3:00 p.m. (local time). Proposals will not be publicly opened.
3. Proposers should register on TriMet’s Vendor Registration System https://www.ebidexchange.com/trimet/. In the event solicitation addenda are issued only registered Proposers will be notified via e-mail of the availability of addenda for download. Acknowledgement of addenda will be required.
4. A Pre-Proposal Conference will be held on February 16, 2016, beginning at 1:00 p.m. (local time) in the Columbia Room of TriMet’s Harrison Square office, 1800 SW First Ave., Portland, OR 97201. Visitors must first sign in with reception in Suite 300 before proceeding to the Columbia Room. Interested proposers are strongly encouraged to attend.
5. All questions regarding this procurement must be directed to Jackie Blyn, Contract Administrator, at 1800 SW First Ave., Suite 300, Portland, OR 97201, via email (preferred method) to firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone: 503-962-2218 or via fax: 503-962-2298.
DISTRICT OF OREGON
Published Feb. 12, 2016.