NOTICE TO PROPOSERS: MEMBRANE ROOF REPLACEMENT
Proposals due: July 26, 2016 @ 4:00 pm
Notice is given that the City of Toledo, located in Toledo, Oregon (PURCHASER), is requesting proposals for a Membrane roof replacement. The Toledo City Hall Roof is located at 206 N. Main Street in Toledo, Oregon. Dave Inman, Project Manager / Coordinator, is the Owner’s Representative and may be contacted regarding any questions or for a pre-bid job site inspection, Via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project consists of installing Carlisle’s Sure-Seal (black) Adhered Roofing System as outlined in the Specifications. A copy of the specifications are available upon request by E-mail.
• The City prefers that the work not begin before October 1st 2016 and will be completed by October 21st 2016.
• All components shall be installed to the manufactures specifications and the installation shall be performed by a licensed contractor that has received the appropriate training by the product manufacturer.
• There will be a choice of mandatory pre bid conferences: July 12th 2016 at 1100 or July 13th 2016 at 1100. The location will be on site at the Toledo City Hall 206 N. Main Street Toledo Oregon 97391. o Proposals must be received no later than 4 PM July 26th 2016 at the Toledo City hall. No e-mail bids will be accepted. Three non-bound copies of the bids and the proposal shall be included in the proposal package.
• The bids will be submitted in a sealed packaging with “Toledo City Hall roof bid” clearly labeled on the package.
• The bid opening will be held at Toledo City Hall July 27th 2016, 8:30 am at the Toledo City hall
• The bid award will be made at the Toledo City Council meeting of August 3rd 2016 starting at 7 pm.
Proposals received after that designated date and time shall be considered delinquent and considered non responsive.
All formal requests, questions and responses shall be in E-mail form for documentation of communications. The purchaser welcomes open, verbal, non-binding dialog regarding the project. All formal questions and responses will be shared with all known bidders. The PURCHASER reserves the right to reject any proposal. Copies of the Request for Proposal and product and application specifications document are available by contacting Dave Inman via E-mail email@example.com.
Published July 8, 2016