TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF SALE
The Trustee under the terms of the Trust Deed described herein, at the direction of the Beneficiary, hereby elects to sell the property described in the Trust Deed to satisfy the obligations secured thereby. Pursuant to ORS 86.771, the following information is provided:
Grantor: MARIA E. O’BRIEN
Trustee: DAVID R. SIMON, ATTORNEY
Successor Trustee: NANCY K. CARY
Beneficiary: SELCO COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION, SUCCESSOR BY MERGER TO FOREST PARK FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
2. DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: The real property is described as follows:
A tract of land in Section 29; Township 1 South, Range 1 East, of the Willamette Meridian, in the City of Portland, County of Multnomah and State of Oregon, described as follows: Beginning at the Southwest corner of Lot 2, Block 3, INDIAN HILLS; thence North along the West line of said Block 3, INDIAN HILLS, 159.93 feet to the Northwest corner of Lot 1, Block 3, INDIAN HILLS; thence Northwest along the South line of SW Ridge Drive, 75 feet; thence South parallel with the West line of said Block 3, INDIAN HILLS, 159.93 feet; thence Easterly 75 feet to the Southwest corner of Lot 2, Block 3, INDIAN HILLS and the true point of beginning.
3. RECORDING. The Trust Deed was recorded as follows:
Date Recorded: January 18, 2011
Recording No. 2011-008240
Official Records of Multnomah County, Oregon
4. DEFAULT. The Grantor or any other person obligated on the Trust Deed and Promissory Note secured thereby is in default and the Beneficiary seeks to foreclose the Trust Deed for failure to pay: A partial payment in the amount of $113.30 due September 30, 2015; plus regular payments in the amount of $1,021.00 each, due the Thirtieth (30) of each month, for the months of October 2015 through April 2016; plus late charges and advances; plus any unpaid real property taxes or liens, plus interest.
5. AMOUNT DUE. The amount due on the Note which is secured by the Trust Deed referred to herein is: Principal balance in the amount of $250,535.46; plus interest at the rate of 4.000% per anuum from August 30, 2015; plus late charges of $102.10; plus advances and foreclosure attorney fees and costs.
6. SALE OF PROPERTY. The Trustee hereby states that the property will be sold to satisfy the obligations secured by the Trust Deed. A Trustee’s Notice of Default and Election to Sell Under Terms of Trust Deed has been recorded in the Official Records of Multnomah County, Oregon.
7. TIME OF SALE.
Date: October 13, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Place: Multnomah County Courthouse, 1021 SW 4th, Portland, Oregon
8. RIGHT TO REINSTATE. Any person named in ORS 86.778 has the right, at any time that is not later than five days before the Trustee conducts the sale, to have this foreclosure dismissed and the Trust Deed reinstated by payment to the Beneficiary of the entire amount then due, other than such portion of the principal as would not then be due had no default occurred, by curing any other default that is capable of being cured by tendering the performance required under the obligation or Trust Deed and by paying all costs and expenses actually incurred in enforcing the obligation and Trust Deed, together with the trustee’s and attorney’s fees not exceeding the amount provided in ORS 86.778.
NOTICE REGARDING POTENTIAL HAZARDS
(This notice is required for notices of sale sent on or after January 1, 2015.)
Without limiting the trustee’s disclaimer of representations or warranties, Oregon law requires the trustee to state in this notice that some residential property sold at a trustee’s sale may have been used in manufacturing methamphetamines, the chemical components of which are known to be toxic. Prospective purchasers of residential property should be aware of this potential danger before deciding to place a bid for this property at the trustee’s sale.
You may reach the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service at 503-684-3763 or toll-free in Oregon at 800-452-7636 or you may visit its website at: www.osbar.org. Legal assistance may be available if you have a low income and meet federal poverty guidelines. For more information and a directory of legal aid programs, go to http://www.oregonlawhelp.org.
Any questions regarding this matter should be directed to Lisa Summers, Paralegal, (541) 686-0344
DATED: May 13, 2016. Nancy K. Cary, Successor Trustee, Hershner Hunter, LLP, P.O. Box 1475, Eugene, OR 97440.
Published July 22, 29, Aug. 5 & 12, 2016.