REQUEST FOR BIDS: CLEARWATER
ENGINEERING – CASCADE HEAD RANCH DIC WATER TANKS
Bids due: August 16, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
Cascade Head Ranch District Improvement Corporation (Owner, aka CHR District Improvement Corporation, CHRDIC) invites bids for the construction of the Cascade Head Ranch DIC Water Tanks project at Alder Lane in Cascade Head Ranch, Otis, Oregon.
The proposed work includes demolition of two existing redwood tanks, construction of new glass-lined bolted steel tanks, site work, yard piping and electrical programming and wiring.
Electronic documents may be requested from ARC/Oregon Planwell for the cost of reproduction and delivery. Go to http://www.e-arc.com/location/portland/, select Public Projects and then the project name from the list. Bid documents and planholders list may be viewed and purchased online. Only bidders who receive a full set of plans from ARC/Oregon will be added to the Planholders List and receive any addenda issued. For help, call ARC/Oregon at 503/227-3424 fax 503/299-6060 firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact Owner for bid documents.
Bidders are required to conduct a field review of the project area. Contact CHRDIC 541/996-4443 for entry at least 48 hours in advance of visit. Questions and requests for clarifications shall be submitted in writing to Dave Crimp/ Clearwater Engineering email@example.com 38934 Marys River Rd, Blodgett OR 97326. All written questions must be received no later than 7 calendar days prior to the bid date.
Sealed bid proposals will be received by Valerie Sovern, CHRDIC Manager, at 3370 Ridge Road, Otis, OR 97368 until 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at which time they will be opened and read. Submit bids in a sealed envelope clearly marked CHR DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT COMPANY WATER TANKS followed by the bid date and name of bidder.
To be considered for award the following conditions must be met:
• The Bid Proposal must be submitted on the prescribed form.
• The Contractor must be registered with the Construction Contractors Board in order for his/her bid to be considered on construction contracts.
• The Bid Proposal must be accompanied by cash, cashier’s check, certified check or bid bond payable to CHR District Improvement Co., in an amount not less than ten percent (10%) of the total bid amount.
• Comply with ORS 279C Prevailing Wage Rate requirements and other Safe Drinking Water project funding requirements described in these documents.
• The successful bidder will be required to furnish a bond equal to one hundred percent of the amount bid for faithful performance of the Contract.
The CONTRACTOR shall, within two working hours of the date and time of the deadline when the bids are due to the OWNER submit a disclosure of any first-tier subcontractor that will be furnishing labor or materials in connection with the public improvement and whose contract value is equal to or greater than five percent of the total project bid or $15,000, whichever is larger; or $350,000, regardless of the percentage of the total project bid.
The disclosure of first-tier subcontractors shall include: The name and address of each subcontractor; the registration number assigned to the subcontractor by the Construction Contractors Board (if registration is required); the category of work that each subcontractor will perform; and the amount of the contract of the subcontractor.
Published Aug. 2, 2016.