REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: RFP 002-2016 CONSTRUCTION MANAGER/GENERAL
Proposals due: September 2, 2016
@ 2:00 pm
• Submitted to Athena-Weston School District #29RJ in a sealed envelope and delivered to:
Athena-Weston School District #29RJ
Attn: Paula Reich, Business Manager
375 S. 5th Street / Athena, OR 97813
• Sealed proposals will be received until: September 02, 2016 at 2:00 PM Pacific Time
• The outside of the envelope shall be clearly marked:
“RFP 002-2016 Construction Manager/General Contractor”
• All proposals shall be clearly and distinctly typed or written with ink. No erasures are permitted.
• Mistakes shall be crossed out and correction typewritten or written in ink adjacent thereto and initialed in ink by the party signing the proposal or a confirmed authorized representative.
• If a response is not legible, Athena-Weston School District #29RJ may determine that the proposal is non-responsive.
• A Mandatory pre-proposal conference call will be held at August 22, 2016 at 1 PM; to register for this mandatory pre-proposal conference call, contact the District’s Business Manager, Paula Reich, at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All proposals shall be in the format requested and/or furnished by Athena-Weston School District #29RJ, herein after referred to as District, or they may be rejected by the District.
• It shall be the proposer’s responsibility to ensure that the proposal is delivered to the District at the specified address above before the time and date set for proposal closing as noted in the solicitation.
• District will not be responsible for proposals delivered to any location other than the address listed above. Proposals delivered to another address will be considered non-responsive.
• Each proposal package will consist of:
1. Schedule, Scope of Work and Specifications
2. Proposal Terms and Conditions
3. Proposal Forms and Attachments
4. Vendor Checklist o Proposal documents may be obtained via an email request to Paula Reich, Business Manager, at Paula.Reich@athwest.k12.or.us
• Interested firms shall have no unauthorized contact with District staff or Board Members during the selection process. All questions shall be directed in writing to the District’s Business Manager, Paula Reich at Paula.Reich@athwest.k12.or.us
Published Aug. 16, 2016.