TRUSTEE’S NOTICE OF SALE
The Trustee under the terms of the Trust Deed described herein, at the direction of the Beneficiary, hereby elects to sell the property described in the Trust Deed to satisfy the obligations secured thereby. Pursuant to ORS 86.771, the following information is provided:
Grantor: ARACELI SANDOVAL-ARRIAGA
Trustee: FIRST AMERICAN TITLE COMPANY
Successor Trustee: NANCY K. CARY
Beneficiary: OREGON HOUSING AND COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT, STATE OF OREGON, ASSIGNEE OF GOLDEN EMPIRE MORTGAGE, INC. DBA NORTHWEST MORTGAGE ADVISORS
2. DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: The real property is described as follows:
Lot 5, ADLER ACRES, in the County of Washington and State of Oregon
3. RECORDING. The Trust Deed was recorded as follows:
Date Recorded: February 11, 2011
Recording No. 2011-012991
Official Records of Washington County, Oregon
4. DEFAULT. The Grantor or any other person obligated on the Trust Deed and Promissory Note secured thereby is in default and the Beneficiary seeks to foreclose the Trust Deed for failure to pay: Monthly payments in the amount of $1,789.85 each, due the first of each month, for the months of September 2015 through July 2016; plus late charges and advances; plus any unpaid real property taxes or liens, plus interest.
5. AMOUNT DUE. The amount due on the Note which is secured by the Trust Deed referred to herein is: Principal balance in the amount of $236,792.95; plus interest at the rate of 4.250% per annum from August 1, 2015; plus late charges of $506.24; plus advances and foreclosure attorney fees and costs.
6. SALE OF PROPERTY. The Trustee hereby states that the property will be sold to satisfy the obligations secured by the Trust Deed. A Trustee’s Notice of Default and Election to Sell Under Terms of Trust Deed has been recorded in the Official Records of Washington County, Oregon.
7. TIME OF SALE.
Date: December 8, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Place: Beaverton City Hall, 12725 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, Oregon
8. RIGHT TO REINSTATE. Any person named in ORS 86.778 has the right, at any time that is not later than five days before the Trustee conducts the sale, to have this foreclosure dismissed and the Trust Deed reinstated by payment to the Beneficiary of the entire amount then due, other than such portion of the principal as would not then be due had no default occurred, by curing any other default that is capable of being cured by tendering the performance required under the obligation or Trust Deed and by paying all costs and expenses actually incurred in enforcing the obligation and Trust Deed, together with the trustee’s and attorney’s fees not exceeding the amount provided in ORS 86.778.
NOTICE REGARDING POTENTIAL HAZARDS
(This notice is required for notices of sale sent on or after January 1, 2015.)
Without limiting the trustee’s disclaimer of representations or warranties, Oregon law requires the trustee to state in this notice that some residential property sold at a trustee’s sale may have been used in manufacturing methamphetamines, the chemical components of which are known to be toxic. Prospective purchasers of residential property should be aware of this potential danger before deciding to place a bid for this property at the trustee’s sale.
You may reach the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service at 503-684-3763 or toll-free in Oregon at 800-452-7636 or you may visit its website at: www.osbar.org. Legal assistance may be available if you have a low income and meet federal poverty guidelines. For more information and a directory of legal aid programs, go to http://www.oregonlawhelp.org.
Any questions regarding this matter should be directed to Lisa Summers, Paralegal, (541) 686-0344
DATED: July 19, 2016. Nancy K. Cary, Successor Trustee, Hershner Hunter, LLP, P.O. Box 1475, Eugene, OR 97440.
Published Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 13 & 20, 2016.