NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE OF
CLACKAMAS COUNTY SURPLUS PROPERTY
On November 7, 2016, at the hour of 10:00 a.m., in accordance with O.R.S. 275.110, at the Development Services Building at 150 Beavercreek Rd, Auditorium, Oregon City, OR, I will conduct a public oral auction and offer the following properties located in Clackamas County, Oregon. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and is required for each bidder and must be completed prior to the first bid.
REGISTRATION begins at 9:00 a.m. / AUCTION begins at 10:00 a.m.
* * * Auction will be conducted in English and in U.S. currency only * * *
Real Market Value $
Minimum Bid $
Deposit Amount- 20% of the Minimum Bid
22E02BB00400, 22E02BB00500 and 22E02BB00600
Unimproved Land – off Sunnyside Road and 122nd Avenue
Lot 400 is approximately .24 Acres, lot 500 is approximately .09 Acres, and Lot 600 is approximately .36 Acres
Said sale is made by authority of O.R.S. Chapter 275.110, relating to the sale of real property acquired by Clackamas County by tax, deed, gift, or purchase in compliance with a Resolution of the Board of County Commissioners of Clackamas County, Oregon, to me directed and dated June 16, 2016.
Said property shall be sold for cash or whatever terms the Board of County Commissioners shall set forth, but in no event will the County accept less than 20% of the minimum advertised price of the property, as down payment at the time of sale. NO EXCEPTIONS! Down payments shall be payable at the time of sale by cash or certified check only.
*******NO PERSONAL CHECKS, BUSINESS CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS*******
The balance of all sales shall be paid by cash or certified check within 2 business days to Clackamas County Development Agency.
• The County shall not warrant or defend that titles are free of defects or encumbrances. When Title Insurance is offered it may be subject to a federal tax lien exception, as noted on the sale flyer.
• All properties offered and sold at such sale are subject to all easements, conditions and restrictions of record. No surveys are made or have been made pursuant to the established property lines, unless noted on the sale flyer. Properties may be partially dedicated for public purposes for use as roads, easements or other purposes. All bidders should inspect parcels prior to sale.
• Jurisdictional wetland may exist on the offered parcels. Development in wetlands may require permits from the Clackamas County Planning Dept., the Oregon Division of State Lands, and/or the U.S. Army Corp. of Engineers. The buyer acknowledges this possibility and assumes responsibility for appropriate permits or other requirements. Purchaser acknowledges the responsibilities as the Landowner under Forest Practice Rules, promulgated under the statutory authority in ORS 527.655.710 and as per Oregon Administrative Rules, Chapter 629, Division 600 through 699.
• If the purchaser fails to remit the remaining balance to Clackamas County within two (2) days from the date of the auction sale, he shall forfeit any payments made.
• A description of the above-described real properties may be inspected in the office of Development Agency. Clackamas County makes no claims as to having contracted any type of or pre-assessment evaluation of any other service of the real property offered at public auction regarding hazardous waste issues.
• Properties are sold in “as is” condition. Purchasers shall indemnify and hold the County harmless from any lack of required notice to any party or agency.
Before making an offer on any property listed for sale, a buyer should check with the appropriate city or county planning department to verify approved uses. It is important to review all zoning codes for permitted uses and requirements. It is also important for a buyer to check with the Development Agency for any changes to this notice. Be advised Clackamas County Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to withdraw property at any time prior to sale, and to reject any and all bids. For information call Clackamas County Development Agency, Mary Anderson, at 503-742-4323 Monday through Friday 7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
CRAIG ROBERTS, SHERIFF
Clackamas County, Oregon
By: David O’Shaughnessy, Captain
Civil Section Commander
Published Oct. 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2016.