Summons Served by Publication

Superior Court of Washington, County of PIERCE No. 16-3-00699-9 Summons Serviced by Publication (SMPB) In re the Custody of: KARA ANDERSON, Petitioner/s (person/s who stated this case): ADAM M. CARLSON And Respondent/s (other party/parties): HEIDI HEATHER CARLSON JEREMY M. TODD Summons Served by Publication To: JEREMY M. TODD – The other party has asked the court to Approve or change a Parenting Plan or residential Schedule. – Approve or change a Child Support Order. – Give custody of the children to a non-parent. – Approve reasonable visitation for the parents in a non-parent custody case. – Order payment of children’s day care, education, long-distance transportation, or other expenses. – Decide how the parents may claim the dependent children on their tax forms. You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side. Deadline! Your Response must be filed and served within 60 days of the date this summons is published. If you do not file and serve your Response or a Notice of Appearance by the deadline: No one has to notify you about other hearings in this case, and The court may approve the requests in the Petition without hearing your side (called a default judgment). Follow these steps: 1. Read the petition and any other documents that were filed at court with this Summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for. 2. Fill out a Response on this form. FL Non-Parent 415, Response to Non-Parent Custody Petition WPF CU 01.0300, Response to Nonparental custody Proceeding. You can get the Response form and other forms you need at: The Washington State Courts’ website: The Administrative Office of the Court – call: (360) 705-5328 Washington LawHelp:, or The Superior Court Clerk’s office or county library (for a fee). 3. Serve (give) a copy of your Response to the person who filed this Summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil rule 5. 4. File your original Response with the court clerk at this address: Superior Court Clerk, PIERCE County County-City Building, 930 Tacoma Ave S., Rm 110, Tacoma, WA 98402 5. Lawyer not required: It is a god idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your Response without one. Attorney for Petitioner: /s/ Jennifer A. walker, WSBA # 26820 3643 N. Pearl Street Tacoma, WA 98407 This Summons is issued according to Rule 4.1 of the Superior Court Civil Rules of the State of Washington. Published Sept. 13, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 11 & 18, 2016. OL15860518

ad: 15860518

Publication: Misc.

Section: Misc.

Start Date: 09/13/2016

End Date: 10/18/2016

Court Number: 16-3-00699-9

Owner: Pierce County Juvenile Court