FOR CLACKAMAS COUNTY Juvenile Department Case No. 16JU10061 

In the Matter of BAKER, TYLER J., A Child.


TO: Lonnie L. Baker IN THE NAME OF THE STATE OF OREGON: A petition has been filed asking the court to terminate your parental rights to the above-named child for the purpose of placing the child for adoption. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PERSONALLY APPEAR before the Clackamas County Court at 807 Main Street, Oregon City, Oregon 97045, on the 16th of May, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. for a hearing on the allegations of the petition and to personally appear at any subsequent court-ordered hearing. YOU MUST APPEAR PERSONALLY IN THE COURTROOM ON THE DATE AND AT THE TIME LISTED ABOVE. AN ATTORNEY MAY NOT ATTEND THE HEARING IN YOUR PLACE. THEREFORE, YOU MUST APPEAR EVEN IF YOUR ATTORNEY ALSO APPEARS. This summons is published pursuant to the order of the circuit court judge of the above-entitled court, dated April 3, 2017. The order directs that this summons be published once each week for three consecutive weeks, making three publications in all, in a published newspaper of general circulation in Clackamas County. Date of first publication: April 13, 2017. Date of last publication: April 27, 2017. NOTICE READ THESE PAPERS CAREFULLY IF YOU DO NOT APPEAR PERSONALLY BEFORE THE COURT OR DO NOT APPEAR AT ANY SUBSEQUENT COURT-ORDERED HEARING, the court may proceed in your absence without further notice and TERMINATE YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS to the above-named child either ON THE DATE SPECIFIED IN THIS SUMMONS OR ON A FUTURE DATE, and may make such orders and take such action as authorized by law. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE REPRESENTED BY AN ATTORNEY IN THIS MATTER. If you are currently represented by an attorney, CONTACT YOUR ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIVING THIS NOTICE. Your previous attorney may not be representing you in this matter. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY and you meet the state’s financial guidelines, you are entitled to have an attorney appointed for you at state expense. TO REQUEST APPOINTMENT OF AN ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU AT STATE EXPENSE, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CONTACT the Clackamas Juvenile Department at 17 807 Main Street, Oregon City, OR 97045, phone number (503) 655-8643, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for further information. IF YOU WISH TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY, please retain one as soon as possible and have the attorney present at the above hearing. If you need help finding an attorney, you may call the Oregon State Bar’s Lawyer Referral Service at (503) 684-3763 or toll free in Oregon at (800) 452-7636. IF YOU ARE REPRESENTED BY AN ATTORNEY, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN CONTACT WITH YOUR ATTORNEY AND TO KEEP YOUR ATTORNEYADVISED OF YOUR WHEREABOUTS. PETITIONER’S ATTORNEY Amanda J. Austin Senior Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice 100 SW Market Street, Portland, OR 97201 Phone: (971) 673-1880 ISSUED this 4th day of April, 2017. Issued by: /s/ Amanda J. Austin #062627 Senior Assistant Attorney General Publish 04/13, 04/20, 04/27/2017. LOR15892370

ad: 15892370

Publication: OPC Legals

Section: OPC Legals

Start Date: 04/13/2017

End Date: 04/27/2017