PUBLIC NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF FUNDS October 18, 2017 Clackamas County Community Development Division 2051 Kaen Road, Suite 245 Oregon City, Oregon 97045 (503) 655-8591 REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF FUNDS On or about October 26, 2017 the County of Clackamas will submit a request to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for the release of funds under Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of l974 (PL 93-383). The Housing Authority of Clackamas County (HACC) is considering selling the property commonly known as Oregon City View Manor in Oregon City. HACC will sell the property as is. The address is 200 South Longview Way, Oregon City, Oregon 97045. RELEASE OF FUNDS The County of Clackamas certifies to HUD that the County of Clackamas and Chuck Robbins, in his capacity as Community Development Director and Certifying Officer, consent to accept the jurisdiction of the Federal Courts if an action is brought to enforce responsibilities in relation to the environmental review process and that these responsibilities have been satisfied. HUD’s approval of the certification satisfies its responsibilities under NEPA and related laws and authorities, and allows the County of Clackamas to proceed with the use of grant funds. OBJECTIONS TO RELEASE OF FUNDS HUD will accept objections to its release of funds and the County of Clackamas certification received by November 13, 2017 or a period of fifteen days from its receipt of the request (whichever is later) only if they are on one of the following bases: (a) the certification was not executed by the Certifying Officer or other officer of the County of Clackamas approved by HUD; (b) the County of Clackamas has omitted a step or failed to make a decision or finding required by HUD regulations at 24 CFR Part 58; (c) the grant recipient has committed funds or incurred costs not authorized by 24 CFR Part 58 before approval of a release of funds by HUD/State; or (d) another Federal agency acting pursuant to 40 CFR Part 1504 has submitted a written finding that the project is unsatisfactory from the standpoint of environmental quality. Objections must be prepared and submitted in accordance with the required procedures (24 CFR Part 58) and shall be addressed to HUD Office of Public Housing, 1220 SW 3rd Avenue, Suite 400, Portland, Oregon 97204-2825. Potential objectors should contact HUD to verify the actual last day of the objection period. Dated this 18th day of October, 2017 Chuck Robbins Certifying Officer c/o Community Development 2051 Kaen Road, Suite 245 Oregon City, Oregon 97045 Publish 10/18/2017. CLK15921513

ad: 15921513

Publication: OPC Legals

Section: OPC Legals

Start Date: 10/18/2017

End Date: 10/18/2017