NOTICE OF SERVICE BY PROCESS OF PUBLICATION Erica Rene Gutierrez Bass vs. Gregory W. Bass, Jr.

PUBLICATION SUMMONS STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT DIVORCE 40101 JANE CAROL PEPPERCORN, Petitioner, KEVIN PEPPERCORN, Respondent. THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, TO THE PERSON NAMED ABOVE AS RESPONDENT: You are notified that the petitioner named above has filed a Petition for divorce or legal separation against you. You must respond with a written demand for a copy of the Petition within 40 days from the day after the first date of publication. The demand must be sent or delivered to the court at: Clerk of Court, Waukesha County Courthouse, 515 W. Moreland Blvd., Waukesha, WI 53188 and to Jane Peppercorn, W179 N8652 Village Ct. #4, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. It is recommended, but not required, that you have an attorney help or represent you. If you do not demand a copy of the Petition within 40 days, the court may grant judgment against you for the award of money or other legal action requested in the Petition, and you may lose your right to object to anything that is or may be incorrect in the Petition. A judgment may be enforced as provided by law. A judgment awarding money may become a lien against any real estate you own now or in the future, and may also be enforced by garnishment or seizure of property. You are further notified that if the parties to the action have minor children, violation of section 948.31, Wis. Stats., (Interference with custody by parent or others) is punishable by fines and/or imprisonment. If you and the petitioner have minor children, documents setting forth the percentage standard for child support established by the department under section 49.22(9), Wis. Stats., and the factors that a court may consider for modification of that standard under section 767.511(1m), Wis. Stats., are available upon your request from the Clerk of Court. You are notified of the availability of information from the Circuit Court Commissioner as set forth in section 767.105, Wis. Stats. Section 767.105 Information from Circuit Court Commissioner, (2) Upon the request of a party to an action affecting the family, including a revision of judgment or order under sec. 767.59 or 767.431: (a) The Circuit Court Commissioner shall, with or without charge, provide the party with written information on the following, as appropriate to the action commenced: 1. The procedure for obtaining a judgment or order in the action. 2. The major issues usually addressed in such an action. 3. Community resources and family court counseling services available to assist the parties. 4. The procedure for setting, modifying, and enforcing child support awards, or modifying and enforcing legal custody or physical placement judgments or order. (b) The Circuit Court Commissioner shall provide a party, for inspection or purchase, with a copy of the statutory provisions in this chapter generally pertinent to the action. If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation. /s/ Jane Peppercorn Dated: September 13, 2018 Publish October 4, 10, 17, 2018. TT70417

ad: 70417

Publication: OPC Legals 2

Section: Legals

Start Date: 2018/10/04

End Date: 2018/10/18

Owner: Farris & Farris, P.A.


County: Multnomah