• Agency: USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
• Meeting: Local Work Group meeting for Yamhill County
• Date: February 1, 2017
• Time: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
• Location: OSU Extension 2050 NE Lafayette Avenue McMinnville
• Contact: For more information, please call Thomas Hoskins, (503) 472-1474 x107
• Purpose: NRCS is holding a local work group meeting to gather input from farmers, ranchers, state and federal agencies, agriculture and conservation organizations regarding natural resource priorities and opportunities to invest collaboratively in Yamhill County.
• The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
• A request for accommodations for persons with disabilities should be made at least 48 hours before the meeting to Thomas Hoskins, (503) 472-1474 x107, Thomas.Hoskins@or.usda.gov
Publish: 12-28-16 NG565963