REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS:
ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES FOR THE
COLUMBIA COUNTY RIDER TRANSIT
Proposals due: April 28, 2016
1. Columbia County invites sealed proposals for the above services.
2. RFP is available from a link on the Columbia County web site: http://www. co.columbia.or.us/project-bids/county-procurement-and-bidding-opportunities/blog ;
A hard copy of the RFP can be picked up at:
St Helens Transit Center
1155 Deer Island Road
St Helens, Oregon 97051
3. The project involves the design of a new transit center for CC Rider, in the city of Rainier, Oregon. The transit center project includes a waiting area, offices, breakroom and access for Category C transit vehicles. In addition, there should be parking for up to 15 vehicles (park and ride), as well as, landscaping and storm-water retention facilities.
4. Proposals will be received until April 28, 2016. Janet Wright is the person designated for receipt of proposals. Proposals must be mailed or delivered to and received by the designated time at the St Helens Transit Center, 1155 Deer Island Road, St. Helens, OR 97051. The Proposals must be in sealed packages marked:
TO BE OPENED ON May 2, 2016”
The proposals received will be reviewed by a Selection Committee chosen by the Columbia County Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee and approved by the Board of County Commissioners. Only the firms judged to be best qualified will be inter viewed by the Selection Committee. The Board plans to make the final decision the week of May 25, 2016.
5. A pre-proposal conference will be held on April 4, 2016 at 10:00 AM, at the St Helens Transit Center, Conference Room, located at 1155 Deer Island Road, St. Helens, OR 97051. Attendance at the pre-proposal conference is mandatory. Statements made at the pre-proposal conference are not binding unless confirmed by written addendum to this RFP.
6. All questions regarding this procurement must be directed to Casey Garrett, at 503-397-7213. Questions should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. us.
7. This project is funded, in part with ConnectOregon V and 5311f grant funds. All federal laws, rules and regulations apply to this project.
8. Columbia County may cancel this procurement or reject any or all proposals in accordance with the County’s contracting rules.
Published Mar. 25, 2016.